Where we play...
Our pack-away pre-school operates from the tailor-made Hocombe Room at The Hilt Community Centre in Chandlers Ford. Our large open plan play space is wonderfully light and airy, and has level access to the dedicated outside play area, which we have exclusive use of during playgroup hours. We have a kitchen and children's toilets which are both accessible.
We are fortunate to be able to make use of the adjacent children's playground, recreation ground, nature reserve and nearby post office and shops for nature walks and enrichment activities.
Find or contact us...
Hiltingbury Community Centre (The Hilt)
Playgroup phone: 07963 114314
(please leave a message outside of playgroup hours, and we'll phone you back)
Directions to The Hilt
- Exit the M3 at Junction 12
- Follow the signs to Chandlers Ford, taking you onto Winchester Road
- Continue past the Nuffield Hospital and Thornden School on the left
-Take the first turning on the right onto Hiltingbury Road
- Continue for approx one mile, past shops on the right, a lake on the left and more shops on the left
- Just past the shops, turn left, signposted Hiltingbury School
- The Hilt is behind the tennis courts. We are the hall to the right as you enter the building.
Correspondence should be addressed to:
Parkview Playgroup Supervisor
18 Sir Galahad Road